Basic Information about BSK-Seminars
- In the Seminar-Calendar you can find a synopsis of all BSK seminars for the actual year.
- All BSK-Seminars take place Saturday 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. (seminar-topic), 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. (seminar-topic), 4 p.m. – 5 p.m. (Bojutsu / participation mandatory) and Sunday 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. (seminar-topic).
- Participants of the seminars are invited (mandatory) to arrive on Friday evening. On Friday between 8 and 10 p.m. an introduction to the topic of the weekend seminar will be given. (except: Kobudo, Taijiquan, Qigong).
- The Friday training is an addition to the seminars that is free of charge. It is a useful opportunity for a first contact between participants and BSK teachers.
- It is possible to stay overnight in the Budokan with a sleeping-bag. But this includes cleaning of the Dojo and the connected rooms. It is also possible to bring your own food (the Budokan has a kitchen with all necessary facilities).
- You can find a road description to the Budokan in the seminar-description itself. If you decide not to spend the night at the Budokan, you can find information about accommodation and other facilities in Bensheim.
Rules for participation
The BSK is just accepting participants who provide a binding application. By declaring to participate the applicant is accepting the rules written below.
- Generally BSK-seminars in the Budokan provide a maximum of 25 places. These places are very popular and a lot of seminars are booked out weeks before.
- Therefore applicants are requested to fill in the application-form for the seminars including name, address, grade and organization OBLIGATORILY.
- Without complete adress the application form will not be accepted.
- Applications and registrations will be accepted in their order of arrival.
- If you need more information about your registration, you can contact the BSK by telephone (+004962512056) at any time or by e-Mail BSK@gmx.de.
- Registrations for a seminar via internet will be confirmed by a short mail.
Rules for visitors of the Budokan
Visitors of BSK-seminars should be aware of the following rules.
- Our visitors are requested to adapt to the community of the BSK/Budokan and to respect the BSK-rules for the time of their stay. Rules of other organizations are not valid in the BSK.
- Since we make it possible to stay overnight, we expect participants to take part in cleaning the Budokan.